to our company
Moogambigai Metal Refineries is an associate company of Jayachandran Groups of Companies (JCG) which is recognised as a new age company, equipped with semi-automated machinery as well as infrastructure to offer high quality, custom tailored - recycled plastic chips and granules & products, lead, aluminium, zinc and copper alloy ingots, manufacturing of stationery and automotive batteries, waste cable scrap recycling, waste electrical and electronics recycling, solder dross recycling etc along with other recycling activities and are completely prepared to increase production to effectively meet the ever growing demands of our products.
Our well-built facilities are based at Mangalore, Karnataka and Coimbatore & Perundurai, Tamilnadu. We have collection centres at various cities across the country.
With the support of over more than 750 employees and 7 manufacturing units, our group main focus has always been to recycle the waste in a sound and eco-friendly manner so as to prevent it from being land filled or mishandled. We are growing to become a complete solution provider in scrap recycling operations, which is our main objective.
We are mandated by the KSPCB and CPCB and are also ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS certified in standards and quality.
Our Group's Journey
- 1970- The company was formed as a trader of Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals by the owners of JC Group
- 1980- JC diversified and started doing business of trading Batteries and Battery Spare Parts only
- 1986- In Mangalore (Karantaka), JC Group started first Lead Smelting plant- Eswari Metal Industries
- 2006- Another Lead Smelting, Refining & Alloying plant was set down by JC Group in Mangalore (Karnataka, India)
- 2007- With the name JC Alloys (P) Ltd. in Coimbatore, 3rd Lead Smelting, Refining & Alloying Unit was started
- 2009- From prime location of Coimbatore, JC started producing Lead Acid Batteries, under the name- JC Industries
- 2010- In the name JC Plastics, Coimbatore, a specific Plastic Recyling unit was started
- 2010- Alloying Recyling & Alloying Plant was started, under the name- Moogambigai Metal Refineries (MMR) was started in Mangalore
- 2013- Plastic Recyling Division was started in Mangalore, under the name MMR
- 2015- Unit- III plastic recyling unit of MMR was established for waste electrical & electronic scraps.